Monday, January 21, 2008

Listen While You Work

I'm on a music theme lately, and thought I'd share a website I just discovered: AccuRadio I'm still testing it out, but already it has certain advantages over Playlist - namely, the Celtic Rock station offers more of the obscure stuff, like Seven Nations. Right now I'm listening to a live version of "All You People." Nifty.

**Update**
Had trouble with AccuRadio repeating songs that had just played, so I did a quick Google search and found Pandora. I think it promises to be cooler, and there's science behind it, too. You start with a band or a song and the site analyzes it. Then they pick more songs to play which share traits with the one you started with. It's called the music genome. Pretty nifty so far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know...with all the hyperlinking and everything...your blog is getting really elaborate. You're beginning to air less and less of the disorganized writer air.

I think her mystique is diminishing.

Ali-demon's mystique is diminishing! She's getting organized! OOOH!

Ali said...

I know, I know. I'll try and do better in the future.

*Note to self - find a way to increase mystique.