Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quatro Libros

February's 28 things in 28 days didn't quite happen. I got overwhelmed, I got distracted, I just couldn't pull it off. It was good to shoot for, though, and I got some things done that I wouldn't have otherwise.

This month, I'm shifting gears. My recent goals have been all about producing things. For March, I'm going to focus on consumption. My March goal is to read four books in addition to finishing the book I'm currently reading. So, four and a half books total.

I just need to average about one book per week. Should be doable. I hope. It may not seem like all that much, but when I factor in the workload of teaching, especially at this point in the semester, it's more intimidating. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

YA Sleuth said...

Good luck, though this sounds like a really fun goal. Nothin' but reading--what could be better?

Debbie said...

Sounds fun to me. Any that you already have in mind?

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

KassiB said...

Good luck! Teaching can keep you pretty busy! Maybe after my first year of teaching I can find the time to pick up a good book and escape for a few hours a week :) Buena suerte!

Ali said...

Thanks for the well wishes, all. I'll keep you posted on my progress.