For February, I'm going to plan a week at a time and give myself a list of at least one specific thing to do each day. 28 days = 28 goals. They won't all be writing goals, but I'll be aiming to get a check mark every day. Depending on the week, I'm also going to have one or two floating/bonus goals.
Without further ado, here's this week.
- Monday: Meet with Cindy and send my thesis to Forth Collins. (first check mark of the week!)
- Tuesday: Grade all pending homework for my classes and prepare peer review forms for their first project.
- Wednesday: Finish typing up my latest story.
- Thursday: Go to poetry reading on campus.
- Friday: Grade at least one class's rough drafts.
- Saturday: Submit a story for publication.
- Sunday: Take photos of earrings I've made recently.
- Floating goal: Do a total of 9 miles on the elliptical at the gym this week.
Are you up for joining me?