Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 2 Amendment

I had a realization about daily goals. They need to be flexible. It's silly to have time on one day to do the next day's thing, but put it off because it's the next day's thing. I know it seems obvious, but it took me a while to figure that one out.

This week, I'm not going to worry so much about strict adherence to which day something gets done on (with the exception that certain things, by their nature, should not be pushed back). I think it'll make the experiment more realistic.

Unfortunately, I'm starting off this week without my first thing - coffee w/the pirates - done. But, that was totally the weather's fault and not my own. Crazy Colorado winter. Today, of course, it's sunny and the snow's melting and the roads will be perfectly fine by the evening. At least that means my students in the two classes I have today shouldn't be using weather as a reason for being absent.

No comments: