Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WPW: Thesis Progress

**Hi all, welcome to another Writing Prompt Wednesday. Won't you play along? The guidelines are simple, and I'd love to read what you come up with.** (Yes, even with the word count contest, I'm still doing WPW. Of course, it is brief. (No, it doesn't count toward my word count.))

Nelly: How's things? How goes your thesis?
Ben: Well,
you know that weird pull to have everything spotless that I always get when there's something else that really needs to get done?
Nelly: Not going so well, then?
Ben: Well, let's just say, you could eat off my dog.

1 comment:

B. Freret said...

Is is Wednesday again, already!?

Wow.

You inspire me, person I've never met, and helped push me to do things I wouldn't have thought I could.

http://freret.blogspot.com/2009/09/writing-prompt-wednesday-iii.html