Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Game: Writing Prompt Wednesdays

I'm in the mood to play a game and I'm going to invite anyone who reads this blog to join me. For now, I'm calling it Writing Prompt Wednesdays and the rules are pretty simple. Here's how to play:

1. Find something that snags you online, (a blog post, news story, whatever), that's been published in the past week or so, and pick a quote from it.
2. Use the quote as a prompt and write something (anything, a scene, some dialogue, a haiku, it's up to you)
3. Post the result on your blog with the prompt bolded and a link to the blog post you pulled it from
4. Let me know you've done it - respond to my Wednesday post
5. By Thursday, I'll post a list of links on this blog to showcase the results
6. You get bonus points for putting up a link on your blog to the showcase

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun. It'll probably be this evening some time, but I'll give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

Basicly I have herd that when you download the latest iPhone software it keeps all the old ones (therefore wasting space) so i am trying to locate them on my mac to delete the last few, do you know where/how i can find them?
[url=http://www.snoepys.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=12205#12205]unlock iphone[/url]