Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Your Marks... Get Set...

Today I went to the store to pick up some vitally important race supplies:

Dog Food: So Sherman doesn't starve when this bag is empty in a couple days
New Dog Toy & Rawhide: So Sherman can entertain herself
Scented Candle: To better facilitate butt-kicking Feng Shui
New Pens: With which to do some longhand writing while I've got the odd moment here and there but no computer handy
Cookies: To go with the caffeine in my spicy tea and to keep my blood sugar up

Task-wise, I've got just one or two more things I want to wrap up before tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll wrap them up completely, but I'm pleased with how many things I've already crossed off my list. Metaphorically speaking, I think my calves and hamstrings are well-stretched to start the marathon tomorrow.

No comments: