Saturday, December 22, 2007

Relativity

As I near the end of the month, and especially the end of the workable part of the month since this time next week I'll be in Mexico, I have to admit that I was overly ambitious in my goals. Like I've never done that before. I'm like the person at a buffet who says, "I'm going to try that, and that, and that, and I better get some of that, and that..." I've still got to work on my portion control.

Here's my question for you: Metaphorically speaking, what tends to be the relative size of your eyes in proportion to your stomach?

2 comments:

Jenny Maloney said...

My eyes say Thanksgiving and my stomach says peanut.

The only reason I'm getting anything done this month is because I said: Read. And that's all I'm doing. It's the easiest bit I've set myself all year--and maybe the only thing I'm gonna really finish....

Minion GIR said...

Ditto what Jenny said. Always biting off more than I can chew. I guess, maybe, I'll figure it out one of these days.