Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let's Go Fly A Kite...

"Makes me curious about how other folks feel when they're 'recharging their batteries' or 'filling the well' or 'gassing up the tank.' If you were a physical object that needed to jumpstart (or whatever, you people know what I mean) what would you be? I'm totally a grape."
-Jenny


Here I was, trying to thin of something to write other than a post about how I've decided to totally blow off my goals for the month and roll 'em over to January, and I stop by Jenny's blog. *Whew* now I have a question to answer, which is always easier than coming up with something from scratch.



For me, I figure it's more like a kite. Instead of it being a question of running out of juice, it's a question of what kind of wind is blowing. Right now my creative wind is more of a calm and getting anything flying means having to run all-out when I'd rather watch the clouds for a bit.

No comments: