Monday, November 19, 2007

New Territory

Today I did another chunk of FJR and finally made it into new territory. I finished the first chapter I hadn't read before and now I've only got fifty pages left of what Jenny's given me so far. I never realized that I've read so much of if already. That's pretty cool.

I'm still not quite to the part she did for American Icon, but I have to be pretty close. I'm thinking tomorrow might be a good day for finishing this puppy off. Then it will be all ready and marked up by the time I see Jenny on Sunday and get the rest of the novel from her.

It's cool to be reading the manuscript of a friend's novel, particularly since I'm getting to read it in such a short time (as opposed to the group where everything is spaced out by months and months). Fun times.

No comments: