Saturday, May 31, 2008

May Wrap-Up

This month was about research, so I did some traveling, which is really just researching new settings. I also did some reading, though not as much as I'd have liked. Somehow other things, like taking my new dog for walks, kept cropping up.

And that, my friends, is really about it research-wise, save for a few social experiments.

I've not really done any writing in the past two weeks or so, not even a little bit. I think the big rush to present my rough thesis took some wind out of my sails. I've got to get it back though, as I've got another fifty pages to come up with for next month. Yeesh, this pace is killer.

However, on the bright side, today my mailman brought me a package from Camii containing a 20-pack of colored pens. If that's not good incentive to work on a new story, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Jenny Maloney said...

And this is why Camii is cool. She gets it...or it's a hint that you haven't been pen-pal-ing enough.