Wednesday, August 29, 2007

As Promised

"Yay! Soon you'll be posting at all hours of the night."
-Mishell

Just got home from work. Busy night for a Wednesday. I even got hugged by a customer for the first time that it wasn't inappropriate. One of the few times I didn't mind making a new "best friend" at the bar. This gal was out celebrating her birthday with family and they were all a very pleasant group.

Thanks to waking up at six thirty this morning for no particular reason, and a long day of feeling a touch sick/allergic, I'm very glad to be done for the night, even if it is only about eleven. Early-ish for a bar night, but I'm okay with that. Sleep is good.

2 comments:

Jenny Maloney said...

I hope this finds you well rested and up around noon =)

Ali said...

I had hoped so, as well. However, I was awake at six thirty, and gave up on going back to sleep about an hour later. Thus, here I am at eight.

On the bright side, I don't have to work tonight, just go to class.