Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WPW: Voicemail

**Hi all, welcome to another Writing Prompt Wednesday. Won't you play along? The guidelines are simple, and I'd love to read what you come up with.**



9:18 p.m.
"Danny? Danny, are you there? Pick up the phone. Please, Danny, answer. I need your help."

9:21 p.m.
"Where are you? You're the only one who can come get me."

9:26 p.m.
"Oh God, I just heard a noise. Is that just the wind? Please tell me it was just the wind."

9:32 p.m.
"Danny, when you get this, come straight over. I heard that noise again. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone."

9:39 p.m.
"Where are you?! I saw it, I saw it. It's real. I'm hiding in the guest room. I can't call 911, they'll think I'm crazy. I think it's a werewolf."

9:44 p.m.
"Danny! It's breaking down the door! I can't hold it much longer. Danny you have to-"

No comments: