Monday, November 30, 2009

Pedal to the Metal

And Bam! December is upon us. I'm glad Jenny's up to submit tonight at CWC, because I didn't make any progress on revising Cass at all. This past month was a classic case of over-reach and I took on more than I should have. Whoops.

The good news is that December means Christmas break, and some time for me to put my nose to the grindstone and focus, focus, focus on revision without the responsibilities of teaching.

So, my overall goal for December is awfully simple: get stuff done. I foresee a lot of time spent at coffee shops with my laptop in my future. I've already got a pretty clear idea of what my revisions are going to focus on, so I'm hoping that will help speed things along. That, and, of course, the caffeine from all that coffee ;)

For you this month, I'm putting forth the challenge to push on. Take big bites, keep up your NaNo momentum, etc. Finish 2009 with a roar.

No comments: