Friday, June 8, 2007

The American University Students Are About to be Very Lucky

"As of Friday, June 6th, I will have left CSU-Pueblo and will no longer be checking email on this account. Thank you!"
-David Keplinger

Well, this is it. As of tomorrow, David's officially gone. Class last night was exceedingly short, and fairly emotional. We're all going to miss David so much, both because of all he's taught us and because we just like him so much. I took one of his classes my first semester and I credit him with helping me make all the progress I have with poetry. He's one of the best instructors I've had thanks to his intelligence about the subjects, his personality, and especially his enthusiasm for whatever class he's teaching and for the students.

*Sigh* Bye David, you'll be sorely missed.

No comments: