Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Apropos

A couple of weeks ago I found myself in an Office Depot during a sale. I walked out of there with two 20-packs of pens plus two loners. Around the same time I bought a new spiral-bound notebook. It made me feel nostalgic. I used to do all my writings with lots of different colored pens in spiral-bound notebooks.

I spent last weekend in Denver, goofing around and eating at restaurants that aren't connected to gas stations. Last weekend, the mousepad on my laptop crapped out on me.

Sometimes, the universe tries to tell you something. Usually, you're wise to pay attention. I think it's time to do some words long hand.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love it!

Just bought a new notebook for MMG, a bunch of new pens AND these cool, color-coordinated clamps, paper clips and rubber bands.

Bring it on.