Monday, October 6, 2008

Thesis: The Compilation

During my last meeting with Juan, I told him about having hit 22,000+ words in two weeks. He asked me if I felt like that and my earlier pages were about what I wanted, or if I planned to add more. I said I felt like I had enough.

As of two minutes ago, I've put everything together in the order it belongs in and cut out the stuff that I don't feel quite fits, and got it all together in one place.

106 pages of fiction. 30,247 words. I just may have a book, guys. Plenty of revisions ahead, no mistake about it, but it's all there. That makes me smile.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Woohoo! Congrats Miss Ali!

Marie D-W said...

Good to hear! Seems like the thesis is going fast.

Marie

Nicole in RI said...

Way to go!

Ali said...

Thanks for the cheerleading, guys.